--------------
Okay so I got bored a few hours earlier, and I remembered that I actually had this account for months already, but I gave up last time because I was lazy.. :S. Any who, I changed my mind now. :3 since I saw my buddy, Shamir, made one of his own, I thought I'd do one for myself too! ^-^ . I rather quite enjoy writing anyways, haha. :D
To be honest, this isn't my first time making a blog. My previous blogs are in my MySpace account's blogs section. :P but this really is the first time I posted a.. well, a post, at blogger. xP
Okay, back to reality now! :P
School today was.. tiring. And my legs still hurt like hell from last time's biathlon. I had to run 800m and swim 6 laps in the pool! Sure, sounds fun, but it's tiring. The first lap for the run, which is 400m, I got 1 minute for my best time. SH-WEEET! :3 but for the whole 800m, I got 2 minutes and 50 seconds -_- I have low stamina, blehs. And swimming- don't get me started on that. I'm the worst swimmer in the year group. It took me a long time to swim. Bleh. For the whole biathlon, my best time is 6 minutes and 52 seconds. It's average.. but I could've done better. :S
Woah woah woah, I've gone off topic there :S . Anyways, like I said, school today was tiring. Other than that, it was quiet too. Most of the people in class went out for a trip. Some didn't, which includes me. D: the ones that are in the higher arabic & french class gets to go, and the lower ones (beginners) can't :S . Other than that, classes went on as the usual. But we didn't do anything though, except for Arabic. It went on as usual -_- . We discussed on a topic during English, we revised during French, we did the work we didn't finish during Geography, and lastly we only read plays during Drama. :S
Mhmm.. then there's the math test later near the end of school, the second-last period until the end of school. We had 1 hour and 20 minutes to finish two papers. Thankfully, it was easy. Piece o' cake! ^-^ hopefully I get good marks on that test. Hope, and pray. (: even if it's just a test, LOL.
But.. yeah. I still have that sad-mojo flowing around me. I still kept imagining scenarios on what if I didn't move away from.. Malaysia. The only place I can actually call the place of happiness. Maybe I'm wrong, but hey, I was grown there, and I wanna go back. Who doesn't want to go back to their hometown? :/ It's so, so, different between here and there. I also have dreams about what if I move back there. But later when I wake up, it was all just a dream, nothing else. :( it made me feel worse a couple of seconds later after that. Still, I'm trying not to be that sad. I'm sticking to Alex's advice and move on.
Alex! That reminds me! I can't wait to meet him next year! My family and I may go to Maryland next time! ^-^ now let's just hope my dad doesn't change his mind about it.. :S. And I'm loving your mash-ups buddy! ^-^ please do more, it's awesome. :D My friends, or should I say brothers xP, Trey and Nathan, also likes your mashes. (: Nathan especially, he's one of the techno lover dudes I know. Haha :P
And lastly, I chatted with my 'sister', Maziahh! (: feels good again to chat with her, again. :P though she seems upset about something.. maybe something's bugging her, or maybe it's just a feeling. She told me that she wanted to die, but I told her I didn't want her to die. You know, I would rather die to save her life than mine. Same goes to my other friends, or family. I'd risk my life for the danger, just to keep the people I love safe. Though there's some friends I have that are corrupted somehow since I left Malaysia, I barely know them anymore. Some, not all. I guess things change a lot as time passes by, huh? I'm not going to mention anyone's name, but what I say is true. People change but they don't seem to notice it. I know I changed. A lot. But to more of a good guy than a bad guy. Or the other way around, you have your own opinion on which I guess. :P
I think that's probably all I can say now o.o that's kinda long.. :S. But thank you for reading <3 I appreciate it very much. (: as the nightfalls down towards the shimmering icy-water that lays upon the earth, I bid my farewell for now until tomorrow, perhaps. :D Adios amigos!
-W. Daniel :3
No comments:
Post a Comment