Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Français papiers & History test galore!

Bleh. Today was okay I guess. Not much to say, I just received the results of my history test, and man, I could've done better. I got 23 out of 30. -_- highest was 30/30. :S how the hell do people memorize all the datelines of the events that happened during the time of imperialism? Blehh. ._. I think it's just me. Too lazy to memorize. :P AND WTH! To get a grade of 6 (over 7), I have to get at least 24 out of 30. Fish. -.- I'm just 1 mark away from getting a 6! Dam! But nah, I shouldn't care that much about it, since I'm not taking IGCSE history next year. :P


Umm... moving on. French test. THAT TEST DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! There were two parts for the test. Listening, and reading. Listening was the worst. The speaker in the CD wasn't clear. Still, at least I understood some of it to get the right answers, I suppose. :P the reading one was easy.


Uh. Other than that, I just edited my blogger profile thingy. Not very proud of it though -_- looks messy. I'll have to fix it later. Too tired right now, it's about 12.30am right now as I'm typing this post. :S I slept 5 hours+ right after school, so yeah. Lol. :P


Mhmm... I guess that's just it. Nothing much to say, or not sure what to say. >.> my apologies if I forgot to put anything in this post. Okay, I'm going to bed. Thank you for reading and take care! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment