Blah is all I can say. Not much to say. Not sure what to say actually o.o, I've been quite lazy and became much more busier today, because of the homeworks and projects I just received -_- . I have to do a geography project (video + pamphlet), science project (video), and music project (music video). Bleh, if this keeps up, I think I might change my work dream to a media professional instead of an architect, lol. >.> I'm actually starting to like making videos, o.o I'm attracted by the beautiful motion of the videos I made earlier. So, yeah. xD it's quite fun doing one too. :P and let me say something, the program I use for the movies/presentations I made is SO MUCH BETTER than iMovie. iMovie sucks! THE PROGRAM I USE ROCKS PEOPLES' SOCKS OFF. Even professionals uses it, and it actually costs around 62$? I think. Which means.. it's A LOT if that is to be converted into RM or SAR. But it's worth it. :3
Um. Other than that, I got my math test score. I'm not so proud of it, but I got 81%, highest in class. It was all on trigonometry; sine, cosine, tangent, triangles, square roots, etc. IT WAS EASY. Too bad I counted some wrong, or else I could've got above 90. :/ oh well. 'past's in the past, can't turn back. Oh yeah, I also continued the French test today, and man, some of the questions didn't make any sense at all! =.= and hell, I know how to read French, so I know what I'm saying here, you don't need to point out that I'm wrong or something. :P
Umm... other than that, everything's good I guess. I really don't know what to say, blehs. :S
So I guess that's just it. Thanks for reading! Au revoir! (:
-Wan D. :3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment